Sunday, December 07, 2008

Frustration...!



I burn stuff..whenever my computer doesn't work, or when the electricity is not there so i can't turn on the computer, that's what i do. I find it very hard to keep my mind from wondering into things that i don't want it to, when im home with nothing to do. Today was such a day!! Woke up around 10.30 to find out that the jerks in CEB have done it yet again, and called on a power cut!! AAARRGH!!

Not only it's fuck bad to be in a power cut, on a Saturday, when you are home, it so happens to be the day someone leaves me an important message online!!! Come evening when i finally log-in what do i find??? Offliners.!! Damn frustrating!

So, I burn stuff...

3 comments:

Thilanka Niroshana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yajith Ajantha said...

seems you misunderstood when i said important message..

Thilanka Niroshana said...

Happy birthday